Monday 16 August 2010

Summer is icummin in

No, I haven't died. And, no, I cannot explain that odd smell coming from the screen. It's not me anyway.

I've just been rather busy, finishing a big project, tending the sick and needy (I kid you not) and then doing a job interview - no news yet.

Still, this is summer, what are you reading blogs for? You should be outside in the fresh air, not mooching around in the house growing pale and wan. I myself intend to go sloping off soon enough.

Come to think of it, this isn't working, is it? I think it might be time to knock it on the head. Can you stand the loss? I dare say you can. Thank you, faithful readers. I shall be back in a week or two with a forwarding address.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are the ones I most look forward to and most enjoy. Where and when will Innocent turn up next, I ask myself? Don't keep us in suspense for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here:

    http://thesensiblebond.blogspot.com/2010/08/sensible-bond-returns.html

    ReplyDelete