Wednesday 4 November 2009

Ahem, ladies and gentlemen ...

The odd thing about starting a blog is knowing that, for a while at least, nobody will read the thing. Not even the author! Still, since we cannot but start at the beginning, all I can say is that I am here to blog. And, as if that wasn't bad enough, I have to use a soap box to do it ;-)

I'm not going to define what this blog is about. Any reader with half an ounce of sense will know. And any reader without half an ounce of sense is invited to shut up and take notes.

And if that little bit of cheek makes you feel like criticizing, let me offer you this piece of advice from Victor Borge:

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be one mile away, and you'll have his shoes.

Back in a mo.

Innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment